Move player with ASDW or Arrow keys
Use left-click on action buttons, if they are available (depends on place and situation)
Use right-click on inventory (bottom part) to use or throw away the items
Please not, that the game saves the status after every day (Zzzzz button). Also it saves the status if you close the game with its inside "X" button on the top right corner. Closing windows & shutting down the game will not save the latest status.
This game has been made for #gm48 on 17-18, Oct, 2020.
(48h from scratch. I have used only GameMakerStudio for code and also for graph, no external asset had been used)
You swim towards the only land that is within sight. It is an uninhabited island. You are alone. So you should take care of plants, animals and yourself. To survive and to be able to escape from this island.
- every turn you have 20 movement points (MP)
- possible actions become available if the circumstances allow it (eg. enough MP, right item in your inventory or any space in your inventory, enough wood, etc)
- watch your food and water level. If any of it goes to 0 in the night then you will day
- plant and grow vegetables, fruit trees, raise goats to survive
- only empty green fields can be planted or to be used for any other purpose.
- desert and swamp tiles cannot be used. Take water to desert to improve that quicker. Wait for swamp drying.
- WATER is the basis of everything. Many cases you should manually transport sweet water from river to the map area what you expect to grow. Keep water level on upper-middle position for the best growing
- check grow and water level with the bottom-left small buttons
- gather small goats in the forest. You have a small chance, so You should try more than once...
- collect woord to build StockYard and/or Raft
- Raft alone is not enough to escape. You need water, vegetables, fruits and meat with you for the long journey.
Good luck! :)
Ps.: If you like this game please rate it and leave a comment that I would appreciate.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Island Grower - gm4841 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.